CYBER INSURANCE OPTIONS
Delaney Insurance offers flexible Cyber options to meet your needs!
Does your company collect credit card information for online sales or maintain a data base of personal information for lead generation? With new threats to computer systems and data emerging every day, it pays to be prepared. Even if your business or organization has taken steps to maintain the security of your data, you may not be keeping up with today’s increasingly sophisticated threats.
The amount of coverage your business or organization needs depends on your level of risk. Find the cyber liability coverage that’s right for your organization.
- Broad cyber coverage customized to fit your business needs
- For small local businesses to Fortune 500 companies and every organization in between—including
financial institutions and nonprofits
- Available as standalone policy or as a cohesive part of the management liability suite of most of our
Cyber Insurance for Technology companies
- Broad cyber coverage meeting the complex needs of technology companies
- Includes errors and omissions coverage
- Available as part of a package or as a standalone policy
Cyber Insurance for Public Entities
- Broad cyber coverage to meet the needs of public entities
- Suitable for municipalities and counties, utilities, transit authorities, American Indian nations and other organizations in the public sector
Cyber Insurance for Small Businesses
- Specifically tailored to protect small businesses from the most common cyber risks
- Available in conjunction with a Master PacSM, Travelers Business Owners Policy
- Provides the essential coverage related to cyber threats